With November well underway, there’s one big thing looming on our to-do list: Christmas shopping! To save you stressing over this epic festive task, our design experts have rounded up their edit of gorgeous gifts that they would like to find under the tree. From effortless (but impressive) ideas to picky presents, read below for our Christmas gift guide for every budget.
1. Infused with actual cinnamon sticks, oranges and red berries, The White Company Winter Botanical Large Candle (£36) scented candle is the ultimate festive fragrance.
2. Made from 100% certified organic cotton, these super-soft waffle towels come in a range of contemporary colours. Big Waffle Wash Cloth or Towel (From £8.45)
3. Green-fingered or not, all Patch Plants come with a promise that they will help you pick the right plant for your space, deliver it to your door and help you keep it alive (from £10-£20).
4. Socks – only better! Sign someone up for a 6-month subscription (£40) to the London Sock Exchange and they will receive 6 pairs of socks in two batches. The box fits easily through a letterbox, and they can use it to return their old socks for the company to recycle.
5. Turn a boring bottle of wine into a thing of beauty with Marble Wine Valet from Anthropologie (£32), coaster and mother of pearl wine stopper.
1. Compact, cool and great value. We love this concrete and brass Bright Spark Table Lamp (£65)
3. The best things come in small packages – the Google Home Mini (£49) is a tiny smart speaker with a built-in Google Assistant.
4. Don’t just give 1 present, but gift this Birch Box subscription (£60 for six months) for 6 months of boxes filled with 5 personalised beauty goodies.
5. Give a twist on a traditional hamper, with this Aeske ‘Calming Moments’ gift box (£80) filled with everything you need for a relaxing night in.
1. Everyone needs extra chairs over Christmas, and our Boho chair (£159) in black or natural bamboo is a stylish choice.
2. Cosy up in luxury with this Heritage Merino Throw (£185) made from 100% extra fine merino fibres.
3. …or add a splash of exotic pattern with the vibrant Zamora throw (£195).
4. Arty types will adore the block colour print of our Ultimate Merino Throw (£199).
5. Gift a Polaroid Original Camera (£119.99) to a friend and have fun documenting memories together.
6. Gadget lovers will thank you for this RING Video Doorbell (£179) which links your phone to your front door so you can see and speak to visitors anywhere.
1. Upgrade your bedside tables (£500 each) for a ‘his and hers’ present you’ll both use (and love!) (Prices starting from £169)
2. Update a loved one’s interiors with the Scandi style Mia’s Chair (£280) which looks great dressed with a sheepskin throw.
3. Spoil someone with sumptuous Ollie’s Occasional Chair (£425) which is sure to be a future classic.
6. For the person who has everything, treat them to a Hot Air Balloon flight with Virgin (from £118 per person)
Explore th2studio.co.uk for more gorgeous gift ideas